We want to the thank the following people for contributing to relacs:
- Christian Machens
for the initial design and implementation of 'OEL', the predecessor of relacs.
- Marco Hackenberg for the many coding parties, his terrific
new dynamic-clamp algorithms, and the new interfaces to the analog input/output devices.
- Jan Grewe for enhancing the meta-data reusability.
Boucsein for a great collaboration on the first dynamic-clamp project
- Christian Garbers for his many hints arising from his ERG project.
- Hartmut Schütze
for his enthusiasm, hardware support, ideas, and for the new name
- Tim Gollisch
for successfully using the online analysis and stimulus generation
features of 'OEL' (the former name of relacs)
for his new 'iso-response' method.
- Prof. Andreas V. M. Herz
for hosting this project.
- all the students that used this software and helped to improve it:
Frederik Edin, Olga Kolesnikova, Roland Schaette, Ariel Rokem,
Samuel Glauser, Charlotte Pix, Karin Fisch, Jan Grewe, Henriette Walz,
Jörg Henninger, Anna Jöst, Franziska Küpfbeck, Anna Stöckl.
- Sebastian Pipping
for his expert help with the GNU Autotools.
- Larry Ewing for making the crystallized Tux
available under the GPL.